Tasmanian Perpetual Trustees is making transacting with us more convenient than ever via our Internet application "TPTL Online".
You are able to view your account information, transactions, make payments or transfer at a time that is convenient to you.
Some unique features of TPTL Online
- With our strong traditional focus on safety and security we have implemented world’s best practice in developing TPTL Online and have made the use of security tokens mandatory in order to protect investors and the Funds.
- You cannot register for the service online due to security reasons and investors need to come into a TPTL branch to register. Where this is not possible alternative arrangements can be made by phoning the branch.
- Different TPTL Funds have different online features due to the nature of the Funds. The Cash Funds are the most flexible from an online perspective.
- TPTL Online operates like an online ordering service – in that when you submit a transfer or payment request the actual transfer of funds is actioned by TPTL staff during business hours at the first available opportunity.
- Investor balances displayed on TPTL Online are correct at close of business on the previous business day and do not reflect any in branch or online transactions undertaken since the previous day.
- TPTL Investment Growth Funds have limited online features due mainly to the nature of these Funds which are unitised and externally managed and which require daily unit prices to process transactions.
- TPTL Online supports a number of features to assist businesses to manage their funds.
Benefits of TPTL Online
Manage your accounts
- You can check your account balances and details of your linked accounts at anytime.
Transfer funds between your accounts
- You can transfer money between your accounts or to a pre-nominated third party account.
Transfer funds to an individual or business
- You can transfer money between your accounts, to a pre-nominated third party account or a third party (pay anyone). You can also schedule payments in advance.
View Statements Online
- You can view and print statements online as you require them at your convenience.
For more information, also see our Frequently Asked Questions page.