We take your feedback seriously and aim to provide simple, easy to use and trustworthy services to our customers.
We see your complaint or feedback as an opportunity to not only resolve the matter for you, but as a way to improve the way we do things.
Make a complaint or provide feedback
You can advise us of your complaint or provide feedback by:
- Calling us – 1300 138 044
- Email us – firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Visit your local branch; or
- Or write to us – Complaints & Feedback, GPO Box 227, Hobart Tasmania 7001
Details of your complaint or feedback
So that we can resolve your complaint as quickly as possible, it is important that you provide us with as much information as possible. This includes details such as:
- Your customer number and name;
- Contact details – preferred contact method, if by phone advise the best times to reach you;
- Complaint or feedback information – what is your complaint or feedback about and when did it happen; and
- Resolution – how would you like the matter resolved.
We will try our best to resolve the complaint for you on the spot, and in most cases we can. If we can’t we will:
- Keep you up to date on our investigation and progress;
- Work to resolve your complaint within 21 days of receiving it from you;
- Let you know if we need more information or more time to investigate; and
- Provide you with final resolution within 45 days – if not we will inform you of the reasons for delay.
If we request further information from you to help us resolve your complaint and you do not respond, we may consider the matter resolved. However, if you provide information at a later date we will reopen the complaint and continue to work on a resolution for you.
Senior Manager Review
If you are not satisfied with our initial response, you can request for your complaint to be reviewed by a Senior Manager.
Tasmanian Perpetual Trustees is a member of the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). AFCA is an external dispute resolution body that deal with complaints regarding the financial services industry.