We’re working on enhancing our current online services which will mean changes to how you access your accounts online. This includes retiring the use of physical tokens and adopting one time passwords sent to your mobile phone. Some other current features will NOT be accessible in the new Investor Portal:
- You will no longer be able to make future dated payments/transfers.
- You can only save 1 bank account for redemptions and one bank account for distributions.
- You can only redeem to a bank account in the same name as the name of the investment.
- You can no longer make EFT payments to third party accounts, you will need to transfer to your bank account and make arrangements with your bank.
Click here for more information on the upcoming changes.
It’s important you provide us with the following information prior to November 2019 to make the registration process for the new Investor Portal easier for you:
- Mobile phone number
- Email address; and
- Bank account details for redemption payments.
To update your details:
- Call us on 1300 138 044; or
- Complete the form available here, sign and return to: email@example.com or by post: Tasmanian Perpetual Trustees, GPO Box 227, Hobart TAS 7001; or
- Visit your nearest Tasmanian Perpetual Trustees office. Click here to find your nearest office.
If you don’t have a mobile phone number or email address, please contact us directly.
We’re here to help
With over 132 years experience and local, friendly staff we can help you find the right products to suit you. Talk to us today.
Devonport: 53 Best Street
Hobart: 137 Harrington Street
Launceston: Cimitiere House, Level 1, 113 Cimitiere Street
Tasmanian Perpetual Trustees clients can access Estate Planning services only from the following MyState Bank branches:Burnie: 87 Wilson Street
Glenorchy: 366 Main Road
Kingston: Shop 52, Channel Court Shopping Centre
Kings Meadows: Shop 27, Meadow Mews Plaza
Rosny: 11 Bayfield Street
Hobart: 144 Collins Street