Tasmanian Perpetual Trustees provides first mortgage finance for your rural lending, commercial lending and business lending purposes. Our experienced staff will tailor a structured lending package to provide you with the funds you require to make a major purchase, improve existing assets, or to expand your business operations.
Our local rural lending and commercial lending managers draw upon years of experience and unrivaled local knowledge and pride themselves on providing the highest quality of personal service.
At Tasmanian Perpetual Trustees we are able to make decisions locally, prepare documents and administer the rural lending and commercial lending locally - features which enable us to have a pragmatic and flexible approach to both rural lending and commercial lending.
With Tasmanian Perpetual Trustees you can take advantage of a number of flexible options so that your commercial or rural loan best suits your needs.
You have the choice of:
- Interest only or capital repayment first mortgage loans
- Repayment options that suit your business cash flow
- Fixed, Variable or a combination of interest rates
- Redraw facilities
You will also benefit from:
- Local decision making and administration
- Competitive commercial and rural loan interest rates and fees structure
- Dealing directly with our rural lending and commercial lending managers
- Personal service that you can trust
Rates & Guidelines
|Residential Security||5.70% p.a.|
|Commercial & Rural Security||5.90% p.a.|
|3 Month Reset Rate*||4.40% p.a.|
|1 Year||4.70% p.a.|
|2 Years||4.80% p.a.|
|3 Years||4.90% p.a.|
Standard loan to value ratios:
|Commercial Security||- Interest only up to 75%
- Principal and interest up to 80%.
|Rural Security||- Interest only and Principal & Interest up to 65%.|
|Residential Security||- Interest only up to 75%.
- Principal and interest up to 80%.
- Insured Principal and interest up to 95%.
- Minimum loan amount $20,000
- Establishment Fee is generally 0.0044 of the loan amount with a minimum charge of $770 (inc. GST). This fee includes our preparation of your documentation, it does not include any costs or disbursements payable to other parties.
- Interest rates are subject to change without notice and margins may apply. Other fees and charges may apply. Full details of lending conditions and criteria available on application.
- Interest rates stated apply to lending wholly or predominantly for Business, Agribusiness or Commercial Investment purposes only, excluding lending for investment in residential property and any lending for personal purposes.
*Only available to approved new business. Minimum loan amount $500,000. Facility fee of $137.50 per quarter (including GST) applies, in addition to standard loan fees and charges. Rate resets on a quarterly basis with a predetermined formula, as detailed in individual loan agreements.
Residential and Commercial Properties.
You can borrow up to 75% of the security valuation of the property. All commercial loans and rural loans are subject to our usual lending conditions and criteria.
Depending on the nature of the operation and its location, you can borrow up to 65% of the security valuation of the property. All rural loans are subject to our usual lending conditions and criteria.
For more information about Tasmanian Perpetual Trustees rural lending and commercial lending, please contact our professional and local team.
We’re here to help
With over 132 years experience and local, friendly staff we can help you find the right products to suit you. Talk to us today.
Devonport: 53 Best Street
Hobart: 137 Harrington Street
Launceston: Cimitiere House, Level 1, 113 Cimitiere Street
Tasmanian Perpetual Trustees clients can access Estate Planning services only from the following MyState Bank branches:Burnie: 87 Wilson Street
Glenorchy: 366 Main Road
Kingston: Shop 52, Channel Court Shopping Centre
Kings Meadows: Shop 27, Meadow Mews Plaza
Rosny: 11 Bayfield Street
Hobart: 144 Collins Street